Note: This is not my full CV. Please request the full version using the form at the bottom of this page if required.
I am a student with a strong interest in many areas of IT such as security, networking and operating systems. I have had an interest in programming since around 2013, when I started learning Python.
Since then I have developed many applications as a hobby and for school.
I have a strong interest in creating high quality and secure user experiences, as demonstrated in my website which I built from the ground up.
I am now in the 1st year of Cyber Security and Forensics at Napier University.
- Python, including: Numpy, PyQt, Pillow, Matplotlib, WSGI, BeautifulSoup.
- Visual Basic
- Currently learning:
- Linux (terminal, tools, installation, servers).
- Windows (Installing OS, Finding and installing drivers)
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
Computer hardware maintenance (From Turing Trust volunteering)
- Bilingual (English and German)
- Violin (grade 5)
- Website development
- English - A
- Physics - B
- Graphic Communication - B
- Admin & IT - Higher - A
- Computing - Advanced Higher - A
- Maths - Advanced Higher - A
I am currently in year 1 of Cyber Security and Networking at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Computer Systems in Organisations
- Software Development 1 (Learned Java)
- Computer Systems
- Practical Networks 1
- Programming Fundamentals (Learning C and C++)
- Introduction to Human Computer Interaction
3 weeks work experience at [A company].
- Programming GUI Applications for basic image processing with video output.
- Using Python Imaging Library and OpenCV to support regression testing.
- Test data parsing.
2x3 weeks work experience at [Another company].
- Image processing, Numpy and SciPy to help with the process of cancer detection in lung scans.
- 2D and 3D data and image visualization using matplotlib and PyQtGraph.
Volunteering in a charity shop
- Till, restocking, customer service.
Volunteering in another charity shop
- Function testing household electronic donations.
Volunteering at a charity
- Installing multiple versions of Windows on computers, fixing computers and replacing parts.
Request my full CV:
Please fill out your email, and explain why you would like to see my full CV.